Thursday, May 9, 2013

Before Our Departure

May 9, 2013

     Saturday I will be going out of the country for my first time ever and flying to Costa Rica for Study Abroad through ULL.  Basically, I'm going to be going on vacation but also getting a college credit for it.  The class is International Sustainable Development which is just "going green".  Costa Rica has perfected this business model which has helped their country so much in terms of bringing in tourists, such as myself, and being one of the wealthier Central American countries.  I am so excited to go to a new place that I've never been to before.  I can't wait to travel through the country and see the exotic animals, volcanoes, waterfalls, beaches, and jungles.  We're going to be touring chocolate, coffee, and bubble gum factories, listening to guest speakers, and going on excursions like white water rafting and zip-lining!

See you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment